Nashua, NH – Full Time
**Send all information to ‘email@example.com’ and include job title in Subject line**
About the Position
Plexxi is seeking a senior software engineer to grow Plexxi Connect – the integrations empowering infrastructure, applications and data center orchestration systems with dynamic Plexxi networks. This role will involve designing and implementing new integration features across Converged Infrastructure, VMware, OpenStack, Big Data, and other business critical applications. Plexxi Connect engineers enjoy challenging opportunities understanding customer challenges and working closely with them and the rest of Plexxi Engineering to deliver solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 5+ years software development experience
- Experience interfacing with networking and/or storage APIs (Cisco, Juniper, Netapp, Brocade, etc).
- Experience interfacing with virtualization environments such as VMware vSphere, KVM, Docker, and/or OpenStack.
- Experience interacting with customers and/or partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with production and/or DevOps environments
- Experience with any products in the vRealize Suite (Operations, Orchestrator, and Log Insight)
- Experience with Hadoop (including Hortonworks and/or Cloudera)
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, and IFTTT
- Experience practicing Agile/Scrum development
- Experience maintaining/contributing to open source projects