Nashua, NH – Full Time
**Send all information to ‘email@example.com’ and include job title in Subject line**
Plexxi is pioneering next generation networking. Headquartered in Nashua, NH, we’re a red-hot start-up building a state-of-the-industry networking platform for addressing the ever-increasing demands of a new IT era. With Big Data, mobile, social and the Internet of Things transforming the IT landscape, we’re determined to become the chosen network for the next generation of computing. Our team is comprised of entrepreneurially minded individuals with a strong history of success in building high-performance, execution-focused companies.
About the Position
Plexxi is seeking a senior/principal software engineer responsible for implementing our innovative network fitting algorithms. This role will involve developing a thorough understanding of our fitting software and implementing new algorithms while working closely with the algorithm architects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related work experience
- 3+ years of Java programming experience.
- Experience implementing algorithms based on a high level, mathematical description.
- Experience building applications with JPA or Hibernate persistence.
- Past Experience interfacing/controlling networking or storage equipment (Cisco, Juniper, Netapp, Brocade, etc).
- Experience building application with an Inversion of Control framework such as the Spring Framework.
- Demonstrated application of Object Oriented Design and other standard Design Patterns.
- Past experience working in a environment practicing Agile/Scrum project management.
- Experience with maven build automation
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Hudson/Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)