As a Silver Sponsor of Nutanix’s .NEXT Conference, Plexxi Will Demo Plexxi HCN for Nutanix, Spotlighting Ease of Deployment and Cost Savings to Enhance Customer Experience
NASHUA, N.H. — May 8, 2018 — Plexxi, the leader in hyperconverged networking for the software-defined data center (SDDC), introduces Plexxi HCN™ Reference Architecture for Nutanix Enterprise Cloud — a comprehensive enterprise blueprint that includes compute, storage, virtualization and networking.
Plexxi is committed to helping businesses increase agility and deploy cloud solutions faster. This new reference architecture enables businesses to leverage the power, simplicity and security of the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software. When combined with Plexxi HCN, businesses can now be more flexible and responsive to unlock new revenue streams, increase productivity, improve customer experience and reduce costs.
Plexxi HCN will be demonstrated at the 2018 Nutanix .NEXT Conference held from May 8-10 in New Orleans. Attendees can experience the technology firsthand at Plexxi’s booth (#S25) during exhibit floor hours, and on May 9th hear Plexxi’s presentation “Breakthrough Plug-n-Play Cloud with Plexxi and Nutanix,” which will discuss the innovation that lets customers deploy full enterprise clouds in minutes, while lowering capital and operating expenses by as much as 30 percent.
Plexxi HCN Reference Architecture for Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Includes:
- A blueprint for how to integrate the Plexxi hyperconverged network with Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software and leverage a true scale-out, enterprise cloud solution that includes compute, storage and networking.
- Integration with Nutanix Prism, thereby enhancing centralized management and automation of networking in conjunction with compute and storage lifecycle events while improving network visibility and troubleshooting.
- A unique architecture, which, unlike traditional networks, permits customers to easily scale their Nutanix deployment from inside a single rack across multiple racks as business needs demand — without added costs or complexity.
- A combination of high network bandwidth and low latency, which allows this high-performance Reference Architecture to be especially well-suited for all-flash and remote direct memory access (RDMA) Nutanix configurations.
“Data center network design is often overlooked during HCI deployments. With the Plexxi HCN Reference Architecture for Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software, a new, highly agile data center network experience is now available to Nutanix customers. Enterprises can now deploy Nutanix with the seamless rack-to-rack scalability, control and workload-awareness necessary to meet nearly any use case.” – Jay Chitnis, Senior Director of Strategic Alliances at Nutanix
“The Plexxi HCN Reference Architecture for Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software eliminates data center fabric guesswork and complexity. This empowers us to quickly and confidently deliver a comprehensive, fully integrated solution to our customers that combines compute, storage, virtualization and networking as well as being holistically managed through Prism.” – Rick Azoy, CTO at Alturna-Tech
“As AEC Group’s customers continue the evolution towards hybrid-cloud environments and software defined infrastructure through the adoption of HCI, the complexity associated with the core components of compute and storage is becoming abstracted. Some of the challenges presented by the dynamic requirements of application workloads when running on these architectures is seamlessly addressed, but the underlying network is often left using legacy practices which introduces complexity, underutilized resources, and extended deployment windows. By coupling a scalable, adaptive, software-defined network component that is seamlessly integrated into a common management fabric such as Nutanix Prism, Plexxi HCN Reference Architecture extends the same benefits afforded the HCI compute and storage tiers. This reduction in complexity and adaptability at a workload level allows our customers to become more application focused, and to align themselves more with the organization’s specific functional requirements instead of maintaining multiple disparate solutions at a discrete level.” – Brian M. Lesniakowski, CTO at AEC Group
- What: Plexxi HCN Demonstrations, Prize Wheel.
- Theme: “Imagine What’s Next” for your enterprise cloud network, and you can realize it with Plexxi’s workload awareness, agility and scalability.
- Where: Booth #S25 at the New Orleans Ernest N Morial Convention Center.
- What: “Breakthrough Plug-n-Play Cloud with Plexxi and Nutanix” Presentation.
- Who: Plexxi’s Vice President of Marketing, Denis Vilfort.
- When: Wednesday, May 9 from 3:30-3:50 p.m.
- Where: Solutions Expo Theater, Hall B at the New Orleans Ernest N Morial Convention Center.
- Today at #NextConf: #Plexxi introduces hyperconverged reference architecture for @nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS Software. Visit Booth S25 to learn more and speak with #HCNforHCI experts. #NetworkPerformance #SDN #PlexxiHCN http://bit.ly/2JXE4kv
Plexxi is the Hyperconverged Network (HCN™) for the software-defined data center. Providing the missing piece of intelligent data center networking, Plexxi’s intent-based solution dramatically increases agility for enterprises, government agencies and cloud service providers, while reducing costs and complexity by more than 30 percent. Unlike legacy data center networking, Plexxi HCNTM understands data centers’ diverse workloads and uses patented, event-based workflow automation software to meet applications’ connectivity, performance and security needs. The ease of use, choice of commodity hardware and resulting savings has generated a 10X increase in customer demand for Plexxi’s solution in the past year. Recently, Plexxi has been recognized as an “IDC Innovator in Datacenter Software-Defined Networking” and a “Nutanix Elevate Partner of the Year for API Integration.” With headquarters near Boston, the company was founded in 2010 and is backed by GV (formerly Google Ventures), Lightspeed Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, and North Bridge Venture Partners. For more information, visit www.plexxi.com and follow us on Twitter @PlexxiInc.
Plexxi and Plexxi HCN are trademarks or registered trademarks of Plexxi, Inc. All other company and product names are the trademark and copyright of their respective owners.