Plexxi Control is the key to unlocking the intent of your software-defined data center.
With a real-time view of network capacity and available paths, as well as an understanding of workload requirements, Plexxi Control ensures applications receive the resources they need to meet user expectations and business requirements.
With a network-wide vantage, Plexxi Control provides a single point to monitor, manage and optimize the network.
Dynamic Fitting Engine that provides algorithm-based network fitting based on workload needs.
Today’s data centers are highly dynamic and require strong visualization tools. Plexxi Control offers visibility and tracking across network, storage and compute environments.
Vastly reduce operational complexity & expense through workflow integration. Dynamically provision the network as you deploy new virtual workloads or scale-out storage & compute.
Seamless integration through Plexxi Connext into existing IT systems using REST, Python or Java based APIs.
Simple VM-based image or standalone software installation.
Plexxi tackles the challenge of deterministically programming the entire network as a unified ecosystem including the physical topology, and to allow workload management tools to tell the network exactly what they expect from the network to ensure workload performance.
Plexxi Control orchestrates switches to implement the desired network down to the physical layer. Plexxi Control is able to provide completely deterministic network performance that reflects the actual needs of the applications that use it.
ONE SMART FABRIC
COMPLETE APPLICATION-DRIVEN NETWORK CONTROL
- Applications & Workloads are automatically discovered via API calls
- Application needs drive fabric below
DYNAMIC CONTROL LAYER
- Clustered Smart Fabric controllers
- Self-discovering and continuous monitoring of all ports and fabric links
- Dynamic topologies are driven by application layer above
PHYSICAL NETWORK LAYER
- All switch ASICs under direct management control by Plexxi Control
- SSL-protected IP control protocol between controller and switches
- Internal fabric control protocol between switches
GET THE PULSE OF PLEXXI